- class telegram.BotCommandScope(type, *, api_kwargs=None)¶
Base class for objects that represent the scope to which bot commands are applied. Currently, the following 7 scopes are supported:
Objects of this class are comparable in terms of equality. Two objects of this class are considered equal, if their
typeis equal. For subclasses with additional attributes, the notion of equality is overridden.
Please see the official docs on how Telegram determines which commands to display.
New in version 13.7.
- ALL_CHAT_ADMINISTRATORS = 'all_chat_administrators'¶
- ALL_GROUP_CHATS = 'all_group_chats'¶
- ALL_PRIVATE_CHATS = 'all_private_chats'¶
- CHAT_ADMINISTRATORS = 'chat_administrators'¶
- CHAT_MEMBER = 'chat_member'¶