- class telegram.ext.BaseUpdateProcessor(max_concurrent_updates)¶
An abstract base class for update processors. You can use this class to implement your own update processor.
New in version 20.4.
int) – The maximum number of updates to be processed concurrently. If this number is exceeded, new updates will be queued until the number of currently processed updates decreases.
- abstract async do_process_update(update, coroutine)¶
Custom implementation of how to process an update. Must be implemented by a subclass.
This method will be called by
process_update(). It should not be called manually.
- abstract async initialize()¶
Initializes the processor so resources can be allocated. Must be implemented by a subclass.
- property max_concurrent_updates¶
The maximum number of updates that can be processed concurrently.
- final async process_update(update, coroutine)¶
do_process_update()with a semaphore to limit the number of concurrent updates.